This is from Community First Yorkshire.
“Registrations are now open for North Yorkshire residents aged 50+ to join a network – an umbrella partnership to gather voice, share information and open up channels of communication across the county about what is needed to create an age friendly community. As well as inviting people to join that network, we’re also asking people aged 50+ to contribute to the future of North Yorkshire’s communities by completing a short survey.
We’ve created some resources which will provide you with more information. Please take a few moments to have a browse:
- Video animation – You can view the animation here on YouTube or on our website here. It’s a 2.45 minute explainer about our hopes for the network.
- Infographic – summarising what the network is.
- Survey : electronic | hard copy (A4 format, for printing)
- Network registration form: electronic | hard copy (A4 format, for printing)
- A4 poster (for printing)
- Communications pack with suggestions for posts and ready-created graphics for you to use.
We are keen for as many residents aged 50+ as possible to have access to this opportunity so are asking for your help to cascade and spread the word using the resources linked above.
If you are a group/organisation supporting residents who would struggle to complete the survey independently, but are able to take part in a group discussion, then we would also welcome feedback collated in this manner.
Let’s get the conversation started and instigate change for the better!
Thank you for your support. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me: Vivienne.email@example.com or call 01904 704177.”